Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) is a raw material used as an ingredient in the manufacture of various cosmetic products such as the following:
- Haircare - Color cosmetics - Fragrances - Personal care - Skincare
- Rejuvenate Potent is for people who suffer from Traction Alopecia (Thinning Hair). This Jamaican Black Castor Oil works deeper at the cellular level, seeping into the pores to the hair roots. It nourishes and improves blood circulation bringing nutrients and oxygen to the hair follicles. The roots and hair shafts fed faster thus promoting quicker hair growth. If you are experiencing pattern baldness, Alopecia, Thinning Hair, we recommend Rejuvenate Potent JBCO
- The high contents of the oil penetrate more deeply in the scalp and awaken the hair follicles. Blended Nutrient supplements that maximize fast hair growth.
All Ingredients are 100% Natural and Organic.
No Additives, No Colour, No salt - Hand processed using only naturally grown castor beans.
Ingredients: Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Lavender oil, Lemon Oil, Biotin, Niacin, Zinc, Capsicum Frutesens, Vitamin E, Sulfur.
The BENEFITS OF JBCO
- Moisturizes hair: Moisturizes hair and treats related problems such as itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Prevents hair loss: Regular use helps prevent hair breakage.
- Promotes hair health: Improves blood circulation to the scalp and encourages hair growth.
- Help grow thicker eyelashes and eyebrows: The ricinoleic acid in JBCO stimulates eyelash and eyebrow growth by nourishing hair follicles.
- Treats dry hair: JBCO is rich in omega-9 fatty acids that moisturize the scalp, which prevents hair from becoming dry.
- Boasts high protein content: Protein is necessary to maintain healthy hair, so JBCO is beneficial for strengthening hair follicles.
- Includes omega-6 and nine fatty acids: These fatty acids penetrate hair shafts and roots, helping to not only nourish and restore hair health but also boost hair growth.
This Jamaican Black Castor Oil is produced by authentically replicating the traditional extraction process. The Jamaican Black Castor Oil seeds are roasted before being ground and boiled to extract the dark oil. Roasting the seeds increases the ash content and gives the oil a luxurious, dark hue. No solvents or chemicals are used to produce this oil.
Other manufacturers produce JBCO by adding charcoal, black dye, black seed oil, or other additives to make the oil black in color. These methods shorten the manufacturing process to produce an inexpensive version of JBCO. Oil extracted by these methods does not offer the same benefits and advantages as our authentic JBCO, which is extracted to its purest form.