Gallon: Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Potent (Protective Style Hair)
Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) is a raw material used as an ingredient in the manufacture of various cosmetic products such as the following:
Haircare - Color cosmetics - Fragrances - Personal care - Skincare
This oil formula is for individuals that wear wigs, weaves, braids, hair extensions. This oil should be used while wearing extensions to PREVENT hair thinning/damage And should be used as a treatment after extensions are removed to improve hair condition.
This Jamaican Black Castor Oil will strengthen and thicken the hair shaft while hair is not in its natural state. If hair extensions are not installed or removed properly it can cause extreme damage to the hair shaft. It is a well-known fact that hair extensions can do damage your natural hair. The glue that is attached to your natural hair can burn and split the ends of your hair. Also, if a lot of long or tight braids/ extensions are added, this applies additional pressure to your scalp. One of the dangers of extra pressure on your scalp can be a thinning of your natural hair. If you wear wigs most of the time, the scalp cannot breathe, resulting in hair not growing. Hair extensions are convenient, but the natural hair and scalp need to be treated properly to ensure less breakage and maximize growth. This oil will improve and prevent further damage to your natural hair.
Ingredients used: Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Bhringaraja oil, Fo-ti Oil, Garlic Oil, Rosemary, Biotin, Niacin, Zinc, Yucca, Stevia Leaf, Capsicum Frutesens, Sulfur, Vitamin E.
Yucca Root stops baldness, make the hair shiny and clean without using chemicals. Fo-ti uses to treating hair loss and helping new hair growth return to its natural color, Jamaican Black Castor Oil also strengthens the hair and increases blood flow to the scalp. Bhringaraja. It strengthens the roots of the hair, reduces split ends and improves the hair condition. Stevia Leaf is thought to improve the quality and health of the hair and scalp. Its antibacterial qualities help to promote healthy and clean scalp and lustrous hair. These four ingredients work to improve hair conditions while wearing hair extensions. Garlic aid in the decrease of falling and shedding hair when extensions are removed. Rosemary is used to stimulating and promoting hair growth.
The BENEFITS OF JBCO
- Moisturizes hair: Moisturizes hair and treats related problems such as itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Prevents hair loss: Regular use helps prevent hair breakage.
- Promotes hair health: Improves blood circulation to the scalp and encourages hair growth.
- Help grow thicker eyelashes and eyebrows: The ricinoleic acid in JBCO stimulates eyelash and eyebrow growth by nourishing hair follicles.
- Treats dry hair: JBCO is rich in omega-9 fatty acids that moisturize the scalp, which prevents hair from becoming dry.
- Boasts high protein content: Protein is necessary to maintain healthy hair, so JBCO is beneficial for strengthening hair follicles.
- Includes omega-6 and nine fatty acids: These fatty acids penetrate hair shafts and roots, helping to not only nourish and restore hair health but also boost hair growth.
This Jamaican Black Castor Oil is produced by authentically replicating the traditional extraction process. The Jamaican Black Castor Oil seeds are roasted before being ground and boiled to extract the dark oil. Roasting the seeds increases the ash content and gives the oil a luxurious, dark hue. No solvents or chemicals are used to produce this oil.
Other manufacturers produce JBCO by adding charcoal, black dye, black seed oil, or other additives to make the oil black in color. These methods shorten the manufacturing process to produce an inexpensive version of JBCO. Oil extracted by these methods does not offer the same benefits and advantages as our authentic JBCO, which is extracted to its purest form.